Tuesday, 22 July 2014

ghd

ALOHA
once again thank you ghd for this amazing ghd Eclipse and the opportunity.
So today I decided to try by ghd Eclipse at home and the effect is actually a lot better than I expected !!
so I used to always curl my ends with my old curler but the effect never lasted for more than 4 hours.. since Hong Kong is SO HUMID !!! and usually I had to curl it a few times to get to the curliness that I wanted..

HOWEVER, this ghd Eclipse surprised me !! my curly ends actually lasted the whole day today.. so I left home at 11am this morning and I went back home for dinner and the ends were still super curly ! 
Before (left) and After (right)


Before (left) and After (right)

Me curling my hair with ghd Eclipse 


Thanks guys! Get involved with #catwalkmeghd to get your free hairstyling!! 


go down to selected salons and get your hair done by ghd stylists !! 
remember to take a selfie and hashtag #catwalkmeghd and remember to tag @ghdhairhk !
the best selfie wins! 
All participants will be automatically entered for a chance to win a ghd professional photoshoot session worth $30,000. ghd will get the winner and 2 of her friends their very own catwalk portraits! 

SO HURRY UP AND GO GET YOUR HAIR DONE !!!

CHECK OUT MORE :

No comments:

Post a Comment