Monday 23 June 2014

A FRESH LOOK DONE BY VDL

So after trying VDL's Tint Bar Geltini Lip Gel that I got from last week and the festival lipstick that was a gift from VDL, I was really surprised by the quality of VDL's make up product, and so I decided to let them to do a full face of makeup for me
Well haha, have to admit that I wasn't very used to this Korean style makeup, but I felt fresh
and its cool seeing yourself in another style

I was told that Korean style makeup mainly focuses on the lips and it is also known as the "no makeup" make up style, meaning that it is meant to brighten up one's facial features as natural as possible, whereas my daily make up is considered as a more "dramatic" style that I draw really strong brows and eyeliners, and I also some pretty extreme conturing and shading. 
This is why I think this look is completely fresh for me haha :)

Many Hong Kong girls often misunderstand that Korean style makeup = super straight and thick brows, yet this is VERY WRONG!! Korean style makeup promotes the idea of a "natural face", therefore, the CORRECT WAY of doing Korean styled brows is to shade your brows according to its natural shape. Don't need to draw it too hard, a lighter tone would give you, once again, a more "natural" look.





Product list for this look :)

1. BEAUTY Treatment Essence
- Clean & moisturize

2. BEAUTY Moisturizer
- Locking water, moisturize & protect our skin

3. Lumilayer Primer
- Violet Lumilayer Pigment brightens up the skin, make clear and transparent skin.
- Three-dimensional make-up

4. Perfecting Last Foundation M202
- Oil/moisture balance of the skin.
- naturally covering imperfection.
- present the long-lasting flawless skin.

5. Locking Mineral Powder
- deliver a natural radiance
-maintain a long-lasting powdery finish with the silky micro-light clean powder.

6. Festival Gel Pencil 901

7. Festival Brow Pencil 02

8. Festival Eye Shadow
- 108 (milk peach)- base 
- 305 (Bordeaux) - outer concern
- 118 (more candy) - center 

9. Eye Bomb Mascara
- BOOM-UP formula
- Boosting Brush

10. Master Concealer V303

11. Festival Lipstick (LOVE MARK)
- 301 (Chuck) Full lip
- 508 (Dmitri) focus center area

12. Geltini Tint Bar 501
- long-lasting colour
- Fresh, Bright, light


No comments:

Post a Comment