Saturday 23 August 2014

NEWTOWN x 2 + SLEEPMAKESWAVES


WOOT WOOT FINALLY I WENT TO NEWTOWN !!!!!!!
HAHHAAHHHAA
Graffitis, second hand clothes and toys, small cafes, weekend markets, gothic shops...
hehhehehee I was so overwhelmed !!! 
but since I had to go to Sleepmakeswaves' album release concert, I had to leave early and so I decided to go again in 2 days hahaha and there were still so many things and places that I wanted to see and visit !! 

so Mart, my photographer, told me that this strawberry + watermelon cheese cake is a must-try in Newtown.. so  even thou i wasn't a fan of watermelon.. i had once slice and hahha it was pretty interesting.. but yea i still prefer it to be without watermelon hahah











Gallery Serpentine !
heheh thats my favourite gothic store in Newtown <3
got a new set of harness, shoulder pads and a pair of leather shorts teehee
am definitely going back for their mesh wear and skirts !!
CHECK THEM OUT !!
they open 7 days, close late on Thursday at 8
address: shop 2/112 Enmore Road, Newtown Sydney
facebook: GallerySerpentine


pictures taken at the concert at night :)
these are the supportive bands.. I didn't take too many pictures of Sleepmakeswaves cause i was enjoying the moment YAY haha
videos are on my instagram: juuannie







AND woot woot btw, spot me at Hong Kong TST MTR !!
im not too sure which exit but it's one of those escalators at the exits 
and once again, thanks to those who took pictures of the ad and sent to me :)
I really appreciated that :) 
really wish i can see that ad myself thou ..

No comments:

Post a Comment