Sunday 14 September 2014

SORRY I KNOW ITS BEEN A WHILE

aloha people !!
sorry that its been quite a while since i last updated my blog
uni has been killing me lately.. :(
million of projects going on at the same time...
lets hope that all these efforts will give me some good grades 

ANYWAYS
this post is all about BLACK
i swear 3/4 of my winter clothes are black, and the rest are white and a bit of other dark colours
well actually i wear black in summer too..hmm but i also wear lots of aloha shirts...
so i guess..
winter: 3/4  black
and summer: 2/3 black
haha yea that should be right !!

people often ask me why do i always wear black.. and they usually ask with a "ew you're in black everyday" attitude...
and well, heres an answer to all of you: colours are overrated.
you can only show off your layering skill / taste when you wear one colour but are still able to match everything really nicely. Only one colour but your outfit doesnt look boring at all !
Even thou i do wear bright and loud colours once in a while, i still enjoy wearing black and white the most.

if you have been looking at my instagram, you would have known that i've been quite aggressive/ pissed off lately.. and its because there are too many ignorant people in this world that just love criticising things that they don't even understand...
let me make myself clearer
so, people who have ugly/ ordinary style have been judging people who actually have styles..
and I've been hearing so much from my friends, and of course i also have been experiencing the same thing myself.
i understand everyone has their own style, its your choice to look ugly and give no shits about your outfits/ makeup/ hairstyle, but what makes you think you can criticise people who actually have some taste?
hmm i guess its because you think you have same damn amazing clothes that everyone wears, and you know how to match them in the way that everyone does? hmm interesting..

ANYWAYS here are some pics from the two latest shoots i had
enjoy :)
 outfit list:
- black bandana from Hav.A.Hank
- shades from MI
- earrings from H&M
- Killstar Football Jersey
- black oversized tee
- white shirt
- black tank dress
- long black socks with white stripes
-  creepers from T.U.K.


outfit list:
- bucket hat from MI
- Moon tee from Killstar
- white shirt
- belt harness from Lip Service
- long black socks
- laced up boots from ROC Boots




alight people
remember to check out my instagram to check out my most updated styling pics
like them and leave some comments :)
let me know what you think, i do read all the comments !

see you next time
xx
juuannie




No comments:

Post a Comment