Wednesday 2 July 2014

JOYCE CARES x JUUN.J

Was busy the whole day last friday so I could only make to Joyce x Juun.J 's pop up store opening event 30 mins before it finished :( But yea it was pretty cool !! However the panda ice cream already ran out :( WHAT A SHAME :( mega sadness ...

Highlight of the day teehee... I couldn't believe I saw Mika Iwaya 岩屋富雄 at the event HEHEHHEE.. I was seriously super happy and yea I apologise if I was acting really weird hahha 
I guess its just how a little girl would react when she saw someone she really admired? 
so yea teehee sorry if I freaked you out teehee..



So Patrick and I went to this Indian restaurant in Causeway Bay called Alibaba after the event. Its in this building right across Time Square, you will see this big green sign.  
I highly recommend their yoghurt drinks, and their nann bread, and the meat balls (on the appetiser menu). For someone like me who can't really eat spicy, the meat balls are perfect, they have this strong curry taste yet its not too spicy .. I know that might not make sense but yea if you try them you will know what I mean haha


No comments:

Post a Comment