Wednesday 9 July 2014

SHOOTING DAY

Thank you Hinson for all these amazing pictures 
It was 32 degrees that day and I knew I was pretty crazy to wear a denim jacket ...
I've been receiving comments on Instagram and Facebook that if I felt hot..
Well.. Yes it was super ^ 1000 hot but the joy we got after the photos were done and the quality of the photos were totally worth the pain haha

Outfit List:
- mini black sun hat
- oversized denim jacket
- black velvet choker
- black metal studs necklace
- tie-dyed (colours half faded) tank top 
- print skirt (medium length) 
- neon green socks
- black laced up heels
- colourful bracelets x 16 (8 on each hand)
- fish bag ( teehee my babe)







 
Aloha so I was snap shotted by a Hong Kong magazine (100毛, 100模) previously
so teehee if you're in Hong Kong maybe you should get one and check me and my outfit out teehee



No comments:

Post a Comment