Sunday 20 July 2014

ghd Catwalk Me

ALOHA :)

thank you ghd and Alpha Omega for this hair styling experience

I've only had curly once when I was in year 8 .. so that was when I was 14 ish?
but curling it made my life so hard that I had to apply gel to it everyday so I didn't curl it again since then
I always had a straightener (not from ghd) and I do sometimes curl the ends of my hair to give it more volume, but I never curled my whole head with my old straightener cause it's just to hard to control

so when I got this invite from ghd, I thought, hmm why not? maybe I could learn how to curl my hair properly ? and ooo gonna have curly hair again!!

the product I used was the ghd eclipse, which compared to other straighteners (hair stylers), it gives healthier hair. It has 6 sensors where as usual hair stylers only have 1, meaning that it would give a more natural curve as the heat is distributed to the hair more evenly.



As the bottom layer of my hair was bleached 5 times, it's super damaged that most "heat products", such as straighteners and curlers, couldn't work properly. hmmm.. it's like if I curl it with my old curler, it wouldn't exactly give me curly hair, but it would give my hair a bit of curviness .. my hair would look wavy but not curly

However, ghd eclipse is actually quite cool ! Heidi, ghd's hair stylist, even thou she struggled to brush my hair since it's all tangled cause it's too dry... opps sorry, she still managed to easily curl my hair with the ghd eclipse without turning the temperature up !!!!

BEFORE:

 DURING THE PROCESS:
 so the ghd heat protect spray was used before any curling process happened


Curling my hair in the angle of 360 degrees, that means turning the ghd eclipse 360 degrees around









So the blue is the final shine spray that keeps the hair shinny and fresh and it's applied at the very last, while the pink curl hold spray is applied when the curling is done, so it's applied before the final shine spray.






NOW you all can go down to selected salons and get your hair done by ghd stylists if you take a selfie and hashtag #catwalkmeghd and tag @ghdhairhk

selected salon list:



check out more about this campaign from :
Facebook:

Instagram: 

No comments:

Post a Comment