Friday 18 July 2014

VDL SKIN P+R=O

DECLARATION:
all the photos below have not been edited and were all taken by iMac Photo Booth 

Aloha people so today I wanna introduce another two amazing products from VDL
they are actually in one package and it's called VDL Skin P+R=O

so the little bottle I'm holding in this picture is the Treatment Essence. It's highly hydrating and it seriously moisturises my skin so well !! as you can see my skin is very shinny and smooth and I only used 3 drops. I applied it after I put on some tonic water, so the effect is even better. 



 So this is the Deep Hydro Cream :) It works like the protective coat of my skin that it locks in moisture !!  Usually I don like putting on too many layers of creams or other skin care products cause they make my face very sticky and gross, yet since this Deep Hydro Cream is super hydrating, one thin layer is already good enough to moisturise my whole face. ALSO, it gives a very "fresh" texture, hmm how do I explain that.. so its like your skin is very hydrated but it's not that "sticky and disgusting" type


One of the best things about this P+R=O kit is that its very fresh and it has this lemon smell which I rely love haha.. This might sound weird but I do smell my make up and skin care products, if I can't stand the smell then I definitely wouldn't apply any of that product again. SO YEAHH, I highly recommend this VDL Skin P+R=O kit, especially for people like me that hate skin care products that stink and also people who can't stand the humanity and stickiness your face gets when in summer in humid places like Hong Kong. 

No comments:

Post a Comment