Sunday 6 July 2014

VDL CHOCOLATE GEL MASK





Thank you so much VDL for introducing me this super awesome chocolate gel mask
So when Loic told me it's actually made of real chocolate I thought he was joking but nope he wasn't !!

This VDL chocolate gel mask is made of real chocolate !!!!!! ( hmm yea I just repeated myself opps..)

when I opened the packaging I could already smell chocolate
and for your information I'm very obsessed and addicted with chocolate that I used eat one bar of chocolate a day.. well since its not good for me so I am not as crazy now..But this chocolate mask is super perfect for me!

My skin is super dry, and if I either don drink more than 3 glasses of water a day or put on 3 layers of cream every morning and before I go to bed, the skin of my nose would start pilling off .. and its super gross, I wouldn't be able to put on any foundation / b.b. cream...

So after using this Chocolatier from VDL, my skin is now really moisturised and smooth !!
you might be misled  by the word "chocolate" and thought its gonna make your skin all sticky and gross .. but nope, my face is now all fresh and shinny and smooth and sweet haha!! no jokes, my face actually smells very nice now ..YUM...lol

SO I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS CHOCOLATIER TO YOU ALL !!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment