Friday 11 July 2014

VDL TINT BAR MILK SHOT 301


Aloha people :) 
so its time to share about something cool again YAY
this time its this new Tint Bar Milk Shot from VDL
so if you've seen the blog post or my Instagram post that I talked about the full makeup done by VDL, then you would have probably heard about how amazing VDL's tint bar is
but if you haven't don worry lemme emphasise it again haha
So, the one I always had was the gel tint bar and its super long lasting that it didn't come off even after I made out with my boyfriend .. hmm..woops 
and its so glossy that it makes your lips more 3D


and this time, VDL has just published this new tint bar collection which that, instead of "gel", its now of a more milky texture and it gives a higher opacity (so gel is more transparent )
and yep, its super long lasting like the gel one and the colours are so cute
so the one I put on in the photos is colour 301, Lavender Milk









No comments:

Post a Comment